Holy basil a herb for all reasons traditionally used to reduce stress and increase stamina.
Tulsi, a sacred calming Ayurvedic herb that has been revered as a soothing herb for body and mind for centuries and is often used to bring clarity and calm, in times of stress.
Why Fushi Organic Tulsi?
– Freshly ground by hand in our London workshop
– Encapsulated by hand within 3 days of being ground to ensure freshness
– Naturally sun or air dried ingredients, preserving nutrients & quality
– 100% powdered pure herb and nothing else
– Sustainable packaging – glass bottle with aluminium lid
– Certified Organic by the Soil Association
Strength: 290mg per capsule
Also known as: Ocimum Tenuiflorum, Holy Basil, Tulsi
60 capsules. 290 mg of herb per capsule. Tulsi Aerial Organic (Ocimum Sanctum) Origin: India Made from freshly ground herb from this season’s harvest. Capsulated in our workshop within 1 hour after being ground. Certified Organic by The UK Soil Association. Licence No: DA22368. EU Organic Certified GB-ORG-05 EU/non-EU agriculture. Capsule shell made from – Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose. No added: Wheat, lactose, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours, yeast. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.