Triphala has been used in Ayurveda as a multi-purpose herbal blend and is a concoction of three important Ayurvedic fruits. Traditionally, Triphala is used to promote digestive regularity and work as a bowel tonic. Triphala is considered to have a balancing effect, helping boost eliminatory processes and soothe the system.
Why Fushi Organic Triphala?
– Freshly ground by hand in our London workshop
– Encapsulated by hand within 3 days of being ground to ensure freshness
– Naturally sun or air dried ingredients, preserving nutrients & quality
– 100% powdered pure herb and nothing else
– Sustainable packaging – glass bottle with aluminium lid
– Certified Organic by the Soil Association
Strength: 520mg per capsule
Also known as: Emblica Officinalis, Terminalia Bellirica, Terminalia Chebula, Three Berries, Three Fruits