Fushi Organic Chaste Tree Capsules
Chaste tree is used mainly as a herb for women to support the menstrual cycle. Chaste tree is also useful for menopausal symptoms.
Chaste Tree is a traditional herbal remedy, used for supporting female health and balancing the natural rhythms.
Why Fushi Organic Chaste Tree?
– Freshly ground by hand in our London workshop
– Encapsulated by hand within 3 days of being ground to ensure freshness
– Naturally sun or air dried ingredients, preserving nutrients & quality
– 100% powdered pure herb and nothing else
– Sustainable packaging – glass bottle with aluminium lid
– Certified Organic by the Soil Association
Strength: 320mg per capsule
Also known as: Agnus Castus, Vitex, Chasteberry, Monks Pepper
60 capsules. 320mg of herb per capsule. Chaste Tree Berry Wild Crafted (Vitex Agnus-Castus). Origin: Turkey Made from freshly ground herb from this season’s harvest. Capsulated in our workshop within 1 hour after being ground. Certified Organic by The UK Soil Association. Licence No: DA22368. EU Organic Certified GB-ORG-05 EU/non-EU agriculture. No added: Wheat, lactose, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours, yeast. Vegetarian & Vegan friendly.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.